Patriot Energy is still fully operating; however, we have put measures and guidelines in place for our employees that are designed to ensure their safety, as well as the safety of our community.
Our employees are working remotely in order to avoid interacting with each other and worsening the outbreak, however, rest assured, all privacy and data security procedures remain in place, and our staff is available at any time during normal business hours.
While this is an evolving situation, we will continue to adapt operations to meet our client’s needs, while remaining committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our clients, our employees, and the community, and ensuring that we continue providing reliable service.
If you’re experiencing financial hardship in this unprecedented situation, government assistance programs are available to small and mid-size businesses. Some of these programs available include:
- •. Paycheck Protection Plan – The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll.
- •. Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance – This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- •. Employer Tax Relief – Businesses that have been severely impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) will qualify for two new employer tax credits – the Credit for Sick and Family Leave and the Employee Retention Credit.
- •. SBA Debt Relief – The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
State and Local Resources
- •. S. Chamber of Commerce – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has compiled a list of programs providing financial assistance to small businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- •. Mass.gov – Mass.gov has provided a resource page to help businesses navigate the outbreak of COVID-19 and support them during this time.
- • Texas Economic Development – News, resources, and programs regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) available for Texas
Although we cannot advise you specifically about the details of these programs and resources, you should consult with the sponsoring agencies to determine your eligibility and the current availability of these and other state and local business assistance programs in your area.
Patriot Energy values our business relationship with you and we are committed to moving forward with you through these challenging times.
Energy Market Resources
•. The Effects of COVID-19 on the Energy Supply Market – How the energy market and suppliers are impacted by the outbreak